- 04/17/2019 at 9:34 pm #513679EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following items consist of two statements, one labelled as ‘Assertion (A)’ and the other labelled as ‘Reason (R)’. You are to examine these two statements carefully and decide if the Assertion (A) and the Reason (R) are individually true and if so, whether the reason is a correct explanation of the Assertion. Select your answer to these items using the codes given below.
Assertion (A): Equatorial region is an area of sluggish development.
Reason (R): Extreme climatic conditions prevail here.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both A and R are true and R is the correct explanation of A.
- Both A and R are true but R is not the correct explanation of A.
- A is true but R is false.
- A is false but R is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad