- 04/19/2019 at 2:15 am #531933EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following item consists of two statements, Statement I and Statement II. You are to examine these two statements carefully and select the answers to these items using the codes given below:
Statement I: Oxygen gas is easily produced at a faster rate by heating a mixture of potassium chlorate and manganese dioxide than heating potassium chlorate alone.
Statement II: Manganese dioxide acts as a negative catalyst.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both the statements are individually true and Statement II is the correct explanation of Statement I.
- Both the statements are individually true but Statement II is not the correct explanation of Statement I.
- Statement I is true but Statement II is false.
- Statement I is false but Statement II is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad