- 04/14/2019 at 2:30 pm #472027EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: The following item consists of a question and statements numbered l and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and give your answer.
How many sons does Rajesh have?
I. Puja and Palak are sisters of Shivam.
II. Reena is the wife of Rajesh and the mother of Shivam.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement I alone is sufficient, but not statement II.
- Statement II alone is sufficient, but not statement I.
- Either statement I alone or statement II alone is sufficient.
- Both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
- Both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad