- 04/25/2019 at 2:02 pm #617102EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Study the given information carefully and answer the question that follows.
Eight persons P, Q, R, S, T, X, Y and Z are sitting around a square table. Half of them are facing the centre, while the remaining are facing outside.
1. Y is sitting at one of the corners, and is facing outside.
2. S is sitting third to the right of R, who is sitting second to the left of Y.
3. S is not a neighbour of Y, but is facing outside.
4. X is sitting opposite to P, and both are facing the same direction.
5. P is not an immediate neighbour of R.
6. T is sitting third to the right of X, and both are facing opposite directions.
7. Q is facing the same direction as S.
8. Z is sitting third to the left of P, and is facing the same direction as P.
Who among the following is sitting between R and Z?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad