- 04/15/2019 at 2:40 am #483606EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Study the given information and answer the question that follows.
(i) Seven members A, B, C, D, E, F and G are sitting in a circle facing the centre.
(ii) G is third to the left of A.
(iii) F is third to the left of B.
(iv) D is not the neighbour of G.
(v) C is the neighbour of A.
(vi) B is to the immediate left of A.
Which of the following statements is true?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- D is to the immediate left of C.
- F is to the immediate right of G.
- A is the immediate neighbour of B and C.
- C is the immediate neighbour of D and F.
- B is second to the left of G.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad