- 05/16/2019 at 4:27 pm #870944EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Study the following information to answer the questions.
Eight friends having different professions as Teacher, Driver, Carpenter, Engineer, Painter, Mechanic, Police and Writer are sitting around a circular table, not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing outside and some of them are facing towards the center. Each of them have birthday in different year.
- Police sits second to the right of Carpenter. There are only two people sit in between Painter and Carpenter.
- Teacher sits just right of Painter. Painter faces outside and he is the oldest guy having birthday in 1984.
- Only one person sits in between Writer and Teacher. The immediate neighbors of Teacher have faces opposite to each other and they have age gap of 6 years.
- Writer sits third to the left of Driver and he is the youngest among all having birthday in 1998. Driver and Teacher are not neighbors.
- Mechanic faces towards direction opposite to Police.
- Mechanic is not a neighbor of either Teacher or Police. Teacher was born in 1992 and Police is 4 years younger than him.
- Immediate neighbors of Engineer and Painter face in same direction. Teacher faces towards center.
- Driver and Carpenter face the direction just opposite to Engineer.
- Driver is 8 years older than Mechanic. The person sitting opposite to Teacher was born in 1988.
Which of the following statement is true in relation with Police?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
Third to right of Carpenter
Born in 1992
Neighbor of Teacher
Third to the right of Engineer
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad