- 05/09/2019 at 12:46 am #779976EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Six scientists A, B, C, D, E and F are to present at paper each at a one-day conference. Three of them will present their papers in the morning session before the lunch break whereas the other three will be presented in the afternoon session. The lectures have to be scheduled in such a way that they comply with the following restrictions:
B should present his paper immediately before C’s presentation; their presentations cannot be separated by the lunch break. D must be either the first or the last scientist to present his paper.
In case F and E are the fifth and sixth presenters respectively then which of the following must be true?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- A is first in the order of presenters
- A is third in the order of presenters
- A is fourth in the order of presenters
- B is first in the order of presenters
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad