- 04/15/2019 at 2:32 am #483404EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Select the statement(s) which is/are sufficient to find the answer.
If town C is 15 km west from town A, then how far is town A from town B?
I. Town B is 10 km from town C.
II. There is a 2 km wide canal between town A and town B.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only I alone is sufficient to find the answer.
- Only II alone is sufficient to find the answer.
- Both I and II together are needed to find the answer.
- Both I and II together are not sufficient to find the answer.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad