- 04/20/2019 at 2:29 am #546157EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Select the most appropriate option.
Which of the following should be the right way, for a teacher who intends, to correct errors of his/her students?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- He/She must correct every error of his/her students even if it requires late sitting in the school.
- He/She should correct less frequent errors more often than high frequent arid generality errors.
- He/She should correct errors that interfere with the general meaning and understandability.
- He/She should not correct errors if it irritates children.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad