- 04/20/2019 at 2:28 am #546129EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Select the most appropriate option.
Which of the following observations support Howard Gardner's theory of multiple intelligences?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Damage to one part of the brain affects, only a particular ability sparing others.
- Intelligence is an interaction of analytical, creative and practical intelligences.
- Different intelligences are hierarchical in nature.
- Teachers should follow one specific theory of educational innovation, at the time of designing instruction.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad