- 04/20/2019 at 2:29 am #546167EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Select the most appropriate option.
Which of the following may be the best way to deal with an inattentive child in a classroom?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Nag the child as frequently in front of the class to make her/him realise.
- Make the child to sit in the most distraction-reduced area.
- Allow the child to stand while working so as to enable the child to focus attention.
- Provide the child frequent breaks to refresh her/his attention.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad