- 04/20/2019 at 2:25 am #546116EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Select the most appropriate option.
Which of the following is a characteristic of Kohlberg's stages of moral development?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Variable sequence of stages is there.
- Stages are isolated responses and not general pattern.
- Universal sequence of stages is there across all cultures.
- Stages proceed in a non-hierarichal manner.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad