- 04/20/2019 at 2:28 am #546149EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Select the most appropriate option.
Many measures have been taken at institutional level to check the dropout cases in the schools run by government agencies. Which of the following is an institutional reason for children dropping out of these schools?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- There is a lack of infrastructure, such as blackboards and toilets.
- Teachers are not having appropriate qualifications and are paid lesser salaries.
- Teachers have not been sensitised about the need of treating children well.
- There is no alternative curriculum for children who reject the compulsory curriculum offered.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad