This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Directions: Select the appropriate word from the given options and fill blank (i).

Nuemann and Morgenstern assume a decision framework in which all options are thoroughly considered, each option being independent of the others, with a numerical value derived for the utility of each possible outcome (these outcomes electing, in turn, all possible combinations of choices). The decision is then made to maximize the expected utility.
    ___(i)_____, such a model reflects major simplifications of the way decisions are made in the real world. Humans not able to process information as quickly and effectively as the model assumes; they tend not think ___(ii)_____ as easily as the model calls for; they often deal with a particular option without really assessing its ___(iii)_____ and when they do assess alternatives, they may be extremely nebulous about their criteria of evaluation.

Options :-

1. regrettably
    2. firstly
    3. obviously
    4. apparently
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Directions: Select the appropriate word from the given options and fill blank (i).Nuemann and M….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account