- 04/25/2019 at 9:15 am #611059EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Rewrite the following sentence so as to get rid of the word "too" without changing the meaning of the sentence:
He drove too fast for the police to catch.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- He drove so fast that the police could not catch him.
- He drove so fast but the police could catch him.
- He drove very fast that the police can not catch him.
- He drove so fast that the police is not able to catch him.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad