- 04/25/2019 at 2:15 pm #617498EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the text and answer the following question.
Tastes of people for travel destinations have changed manifold over the last few years. A recent survey revealed that sixty percent of people preferred going to mountains for vacations which is more than twice the preference in last year’s survey. Happy Home group of hotels has decided to shut down the operation of three of its resorts in coastal part of the country. Other hotels, operational in tourist spots in adjacent areas, will also suffer in the coming years.
What assumption does the author make to reach the conclusion?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The popularity graph of mountains as a tourist destination will continue to rise.
- The mountains will pull the tourists away from coastal or other areas in peak season.
- The trend towards mountainous destinations is at the cost of other tourist destinations.
- Tourist traffic to other destinations will be sufficient only during vacations.
- Both the surveys covered the same or similar sample populace.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad