- 04/25/2019 at 2:07 pm #617283EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the text and answer the following question.
Even though the summer is almost here, the prices of vegetables for retail consumers are quite low this year and likely to stay low. Therefore, unless the summer is especially harsh, the price of pulses for retail consumers is also likely to remain low. Overall, the consumers are expected to remain unaffected by the weather changes this summer.
Which of the following, if true, provides the most support for the conclusion above?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- A number of weather forecasters predict a mild summer.
- The retail consumers, who consume pulses the most, can quickly and cheaply switch to using vegetables instead.
- The sources of supply for both vegetables and pulses are unlikely to be affected by the summer weather.
- The total consumption of pulses by retail consumers is not seriously affected by the weather.
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad