- 04/14/2019 at 2:22 pm #471943EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the short passage and select the right option for the question relating to the passage:
It defies common logic and theory that too little sleep can make one fat. If such findings are made public, I’m afraid lazy people will grab the opportunity to sleep more. But I’m sure this is not the only factor responsible for being overweight. There should be more research on the issue before scientists conclude something so dramatic.
Which of the following, if true, would most strengthen the author’s contention?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Most of the sleep-deprived people participating in the study which concluded that 'too little sleep can make one fat' had an overweight sister.
- Most lazy people are fat.
- Most of the people, participating in the study which concluded that 'too little sleep can make one fat', who got proper sleep also exercised regularly.
- Most of the sleep'deprived people, participating in the study which concluded that 'too little sleep can make one fat', love pizzas.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad