- 04/18/2019 at 6:11 pm #526445EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the passage given below and answer the questions. You are required to select your answers based on the contents of the passage and opinion of authors only.
From the passage, which of the following statements can be assumed to be most likely to be true?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The author believes that nationalism is always a curse.
- He believes that it is possible for men to misuse religion.
- He thinks that religion always leads men astray.
- He pleads for a mix-up of religion and nationalism.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad