- 04/14/2019 at 7:17 am #464642EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the passage given below and answer the question that follows it.
The marketing student was interested only in the attitudes, which those interviewed had toward spending holidays in Himachal Pradesh. In an effort to obtain valid information, she did not reveal that Himachal Pradesh's Tourism Bureau was sponsoring her research. She asked participants in the interviews to give opinions on and express preferences among many places for spending holidays, a technique that yielded as much information on Kerala and Goa as on Himachal Pradesh.
A plausible explanation for the student's strategy is that she believed that the participants ________.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- were from a variety of backgrounds and hence had a variety of opinions about spending holidays
- had attitudes toward Himachal Pradesh that were more easily predicted than were their opinions on other places for spending holidays
- would tend to express favourable opinions, if they thought such responses would please the sponsor of the research
- would speak honestly about places for spending holidays only during direct questioning
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad