- 04/25/2019 at 2:15 pm #617502EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the passage carefully and answer the question that follows.
The launch of hybrid cars has brought a revolution in the automobile market. The sale of cars has gone up manifold in just 3 months. Earlier 3 out of 10 people owned a car. Now there will be that many more. Environmentalists are alarmed and apprehend a steep increase in pollution levels in tune with the increase in the number of cars on road. The manufacturers, however, downplay the threat of emissions and have presented a recent report last week, which shows a little decline in pollution levels.
Which of the following statements, if true would best resolve the paradox in the above argument?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The alarm of the environmentalists is not based on actual study.
- The report covered pollution levels during peak traffic hours only.
- The increased sales reflect the addition of hybrid cars only.
- All the cars are not on the road at the same time.
- All the cars follow the latest emission norms.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad