- 07/13/2019 at 1:16 pm #1434063EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the passage carefully and answer the question that follows.
Following the 1857 mutiny, 237 castes and tribes were given criminal-by-birth tag under the ambit of the Criminal Tribes Act, 1931. After independence, the Indian government replaced this Act with the Habitual Offenders Act, 1952. But far from easing their lives, the new Act only re-stigmatised the marginalised tribes.
Which of the following cannot be concluded from the above argument?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- India has tagged some tribes as hereditary criminals.
- Certain tribes in India are facing persecution since British times.
- Protecting fundamental rights is the moral obligation of state.
- Many tribes in India live in the fear of authorities.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad