- 04/25/2019 at 2:15 pm #617500EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the passage carefully and answer the question that follows.
Due to lack of rain this season, farmers lost a huge deal on produce and profits. Throughout the state, farmers faced financial hardships paying off their debts and feeding their families. Even the government couldn’t do a thing to ameliorate the situation. Majority of the farmers have, therefore, switched professions in order to save themselves from a similar lot in the coming years.
Which of the following assumptions has been made by the farmers?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Rains will continue to play havoc in the upcoming seasons also.
- Government will not honour its poll promise to waive off all their long-term debts.
- The underground aquifers are likely to dry up in the near future.
- It is not so profitable to stick to the existing crop pattern and grow crops that need less water.
- Coupled with the usage of pesticides and artificial fertilisers, the water scarcity reduces the overall profitability.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad