- 04/14/2019 at 7:06 am #464502EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the passage/argument and answer the question that follows it.
The real estate sector in many parts of the USA is witness to a significant slump, which is attributed to high home loan mortgage rates by most realtors. They believe that in order to ease the situation, the Federal Reserve should step in and improve market liquidity so as to enable people to buy houses at affordable prices.
Which of the following, if true, would serve the most to weaken the argument offered by realtors?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Home loans have shown a significant upswing after the mortgage rates were softened by many banks in some states.
- Several bankers believe that mortgage rate is a major factor affecting a customer`s willingness to buy a home.
- Prospective home buyers buy homes to satisfy their desire for a world of their own.
- Many studies done by the University of Wisconsin show that the demand for home loans is not price elastic.
- Enough number of houses is available for sale especially after they were resumed by the banks after default on the mortgage taken by their owners.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad