- 04/14/2019 at 7:05 am #464490EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the passage/argument and answer the question that follows it.
Ten years back, very few people had heard the term ‘social entrepreneur’�. Now, to be a social entrepreneur is to be chased by politicians and businessmen alike for your potential to solve big social challenges in innovative ways. Governments, struggling to meet societal demands, are desperate for help from someone more creative than the typical bureaucrat.
It logically follows from the above discussion that
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- social entrepreneurs have multiplied in number over the past ten years
- overall, there has been more awareness about and appreciation of the role performed by social entrepreneurs
- governments are facing more societal problems than they did ten years ago
- the typical bureaucrat is an uncreative individual
- social entrepreneurs are partnering the governments in pursuit of achieving governmental goals
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad