- 04/14/2019 at 7:19 am #464692EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the passage/argument and answer the question that follows it.
Strikingly, the number of internet users in China has reached a mind-boggling 210 million. The figure is a staggering statistic, up by more than 50% as compared to the previous year and more than three times the number for India, the emerging Asian giant with which China is most often compared.
Analysts expect that in a few months from now, China will have more internet users than the US, the current leader. And because the proportion of the internet user population is so low, at just 16%, rapid growth is likely to continue for some time.
Which of the following is an implicit ASSUMPTION underlying the above argument?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- At low base rates, we can expect much more significant improvement percentage wise than we can at higher base rates, comparatively speaking.
- China will overtake the US in the foreseeable future in terms of internet user population.
- A much greater percentage of the US population is using the internet now as compared to what we have in China.
- Many more Chinese are becoming tech-savvy than they were before.
- The current internet user population in India does not exceed 70 million.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad