- 04/14/2019 at 7:19 am #464690EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the passage/argument and answer the question that follows it.
Small companies are always very defensive in terms of protecting their own turf. They tend to firmly resist any attempt at invasion of their territory by another bigger rival company and will do their best to avert it from happening. They quote examples to prove that such incursions have invariably eaten into their market shares and consequently, profits. They fail to realize that ultimately, competition is going to do a whole world of good to their operations.
Which of the following is the biggest flaw in the context of the counter-point made by the author?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- It is circular reasoning which leads us nowhere.
- It does not contain any numerical data to prove the point.
- It is entirely irrelevant to the question in hand.
- It does not justify the point at all.
- It supports the bigger companies
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad