- 04/14/2019 at 7:05 am #464488EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the passage/argument and answer the question that follows it.
Samantha Fox is an atrocious student. The professor, to whom she had submitted her term paper, awarded her six red marks.
The conclusion of the above passage suffers from which logical flaw?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The writer fails to distinguish between the cause and the effect.
- The writer fails to define important terms.
- The writer uses an assumption to arrive at the conclusion.
- The writer makes a remark, not supported by facts.
- The writer is singling out Samantha Fox.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad