- 04/14/2019 at 7:05 am #464500EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the passage/argument and answer the question that follows it.
Many social scientists believe that affirmative action is a good way to improve the socio-economic status of disadvantaged groups in the society. Based on their recommendation, the Arizona Governor has decided to put in place a system whereby every public and private organization would be mandated to recruit a minimum of 10% of all new recruits from these segments of society.
Which of the following, if true, would most strengthen the social scientists’ argument?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The workforce participation rate of these disadvantaged groups has consistently fallen over the past 50 years.
- The disposable incomes of disadvantaged groups have not shown any rise across the past 50 years of economic history.
- Ever since the policy of having a 10% quota in jobs for disadvantaged groups has been launched in Alabama, there has been a marked improvement in the legally declared incomes of such people.
- The public and private organizations across Arizona believe that the policy will achieve its goals.
- There is an inverse relationship between one`s urge for betterment in life and ease of getting a job.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad