- 04/14/2019 at 7:19 am #464685EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the passage/argument and answer the question that follows it.
John Nash, then barely 21, was certainly a genius to have come up with the first theory of nearly everything. ______. Most scientific theories apply to just one particular area. But game theory, the subject Nash is best known for, applies to any situation involving a mix of competition and cooperation — corporate rivalry, political competition, Darwinian struggles. The thesis of Nash was just one of a spectacular series of problems that he solved before he turned 30 and the onset of delusions and hallucinations sapped his creative powers. In fact, most of the mathematicians I interviewed insisted that contribution of Nash to game theory was the most trivial of his accomplishments.
Which of the following best completes the missing text?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Nobody could really understand his theory.
- It was the most spectacular theory that was ever written.
- Not even the best of brains could understand it, so difficult it was.
- That's no exaggeration, either.
- It was a very comprehensive theory, no doubt.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad