- 04/14/2019 at 7:05 am #464494EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the passage/argument and answer the question that follows it.
In the olden days, in Indian society, college teachers, bankers, and clerks were mainly males; these professions got relegated in monetary returns and social status when they became significantly populated by females. Consequently, if females occupy the majority positions in professions dominated by males now, e.g. transportation, engineering, and investment banking, the monetary returns and social standing of these professions is bound to take a dip.
The argument given above suffers from the predominant flaw of being
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- an attempt at being chauvinistic
- an attempt to justify the poor status of some professions by alluding to gender differences
- an instance of confusing cause and effect
- an attempt at extrapolating a one-off instance to explain a fairly well-generalized phenomenon
- an effort to justify the domination of these professions by males.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad