- 04/14/2019 at 7:19 am #464683EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the passage/argument and answer the question that follows it.
Give people power and discretion, and whether they are grand viziers or border guards, some will use their position to enrich themselves. The problem can be big enough to hold back a development of country. One study has shown that bribes account for 8% of the total cost of running a business in Uganda, while another one found that corruption boosted the price of hospital supplies in Buenos Aires by 15%.
Which of the following could be the most valid inference from the above paragraph?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Corruption is a universal phenomenon.
- Corruption is an inevitable phenomenon.
- Corruption cannot be tamed at all.
- The only people who are not corrupt are those not having power and discretion.
- Corruption can raise the cost of hospital care or running a business.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad