This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Directions: Read the passage/argument and answer the question that follows it.

An advertisement in a daily newspaper
    ‘About half of the people who come to our investor education camp today come in a Mercedes car as compared to the Ford Punto they came in first time a year back. They attend clubs jazzier than they did two years ago. Isn’t it high time you too signed up for our Investor Education Camp right now?’

The ideas contained in the above advertisement are based on which of the following questionable assumption(s)?
    I.          Coming in a Mercedes car as compared to a Ford Punto is a consequence of an investor attending the Investor Education Camp
    II.         Readers would like to become part of clubs which are more elite than the ones they are part of at the moment
    III.        A Mercedes car is perceived to be better than a Ford Punto by newspaper readers

Options :-

1. All I, II and III
    2. Both I and III
    3. I, but not II and III
    4. Both II and III
    5. None of these
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Directions: Read the passage/argument and answer the question that follows it.An advertisement in a ….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account