- 04/22/2019 at 9:05 pm #565852EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the instructions given below carefully and answer the question that follows.
This problem consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II are given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements is sufficient to answer the question and select the option accordingly.
What is the total cost of painting a wall?
(A) Dimensions of the wall are 10 m x 3 m.
(B) Cost of painting the wall is Rs. 50/m2.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- You can get the answer from only one of the two statements.
- You can get the answer from either of the statements.
- You can get the answer from (A) and (B) together, although neither statement by itself suffices.
- You cannot get the answer from both statements (A) and (B) together, and need even more data.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad