- 04/30/2019 at 8:53 am #728518EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the information given below to answer the question.
Three players – Aalu, Kachaalu and Bhalu were playing poker and suddenly started to quarrel among themselves blaming each other for cheating. It was found out that at least one person among the three cheated. When they were asked who cheated, their replies were as follows:
Aalu: I did not cheat, Kachaalu cheated.
Kachaalu: I did not cheat, both Aalu and Bhalu cheated.
Bhalu: I did not cheat, only Kachaalu did not cheat.
If exactly only person among them always spoke the truth, another always lied and the third alternated between truth and lie, then which of the following statements can never be true in any case?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only Aalu and Bhalu cheated.
- Aalu always spoke the truth.
- Only Aalu and Bhalu did not cheat.
- Bhalu alternated between truth and lie.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad