- 04/16/2019 at 2:16 am #500263EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the given text and answer the following question.
World’s non-renewable energy resources are being drained much too fast. To rectify the situation, China – world’s largest importer of non-renewable energy resources – must maintain its energy resource usage at present levels for considerable time in future.
The argument above depends on which of the following assumptions?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Per capita energy resource usage in China is at an all-time high.
- China wastes non-renewable energy resources.
- China consumes more non-renewable energy resources than any other country in the world.
- China's consumption of non-renewable energy resources has been increasing rapidly over the years.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad