- 04/25/2019 at 2:03 pm #617168EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the given text and answer the following question.
Lately, many highly-skilled engineers from the IT industry in India have left their jobs in significant numbers to move to foreign shores. It is therefore quite likely that the competent IT professionals who remain in the industry in India are in high demand in their respective domains.
Which of the following, if true, most seriously weakens the argument?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Indian IT industry prefers to hire engineers from within the country than to hire them from abroad.
- Major changes in the organisational structures in Indian IT industry have led to the elimination of many positions previously held by the highly-skilled engineers.
- Many Indian IT engineers emigrating to foreign shores need to acquire new IT skills after finding work.
- Indian IT industry plans to train many new workers to replace the skilled IT professionals who have emigrated.
- Because of the departure of skilled engineers from Indian IT industry, many positions in the industry are now vacant.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad