- 04/25/2019 at 2:03 pm #617172EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the given text and answer the following question.
Last year, all the candidates who sought employment at ‘Clean n Green’ also applied for a position at ‘Mellow n Yellow’, and ‘Clean n Green’ and ‘Mellow n Yellow’ each offered suitable positions to half of these candidates. Therefore, each one of these candidates must have been offered a suitable position last year.
The argument above is based on which of the following assumptions about these candidates?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- All the candidates were eminently qualified for a suitable position at either 'Clean n Green' or 'Mellow n Yellow'.
- All the candidates accepted a position offered at either 'Clean n Green' or 'Mellow n Yellow'.
- None of the candidates was offered a suitable position by both 'Clean n Green' and 'Mellow n Yellow' simultaneously.
- None of the candidates had applied for suitable positions at places other than 'Clean n Green' and 'Mellow n Yellow'.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad