- 04/25/2019 at 2:03 pm #617174EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the given text and answer the following question.
Head of the Customer Relations Department: I have received over 10,000 instances of feedback on this issue from our customers and the most of them like our current colour-scheme. These communications prove that most of our customers are not in favour of a change in our current colour-scheme.
Which of the following, if true, most weakens the conclusion being arrived at by the Head of the Customer Relations Department?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The issue is very contentious and many in the top management have very strong opinions on it.
- Some managers from the Head's own department do not like the current colour-scheme.
- Customers who do not like the current colour-scheme are more vocal than the customers who like it.
- Customers who like the current colour-scheme are more likely to give feedback to the Head than customers who do not like the current colour-scheme.
- During the trial phase of the current colour-scheme, the Head himself was not completely satisfied with the current colour-scheme.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad