- 04/25/2019 at 2:03 pm #617164EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the given text and answer the following question.
Cars are safer than planes. Fifty percent of plane accidents result in death, while only one percent of car accidents results in death.
Which of the following, if true, will most seriously weaken the above argument?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Planes are inspected more often than cars.
- The number of car accidents is several hundred thousand times higher than the number of plane accidents.
- Pilots never fly under the influence of alcohol, while car drivers often do.
- Plane accidents are usually the fault of air traffic controllers, not of pilots.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad