- 04/14/2019 at 7:04 am #464478EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the given passage/argument and answer the question that follows it.
Consumers love to bargain. But retailers appreciate that they will sometimes frown at a slightly cheaper version of a more expensive item, even if the two are identical. It goes to suggest that something is at play in the consumer’s mind beyond simple appreciation of the intrinsic qualities of a particular product.
The conclusion of the above passage is best supported by which of the following?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Psychological researchers have discovered that most consumers, while making a particular purchase, mostly go by the stated benefits of the product.
- Mall owners report that many consumers pay great attention to the price of an item while purchasing it.
- A reliable, representative psychographic research on consumer behaviour shows that for most customers, the price label is a proxy for product quality.
- A nationwide survey among prospective consumers shows that they would love to purchase a home solely on the basis of how it is priced.
- Some consumers are attracted to the premium tag attached to a product in terms of its affordability and prefer to buy it only due to this factor.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad