- 04/14/2019 at 7:04 am #464480EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the given passage/argument and answer the question that follows it.
According to the World Health Organisation, for India as a whole, the average Health Status Index is 550 (a composite index calculated by it), but children born in Punjab will have an average index of 900, and those born in Goa, 850. If a child is born in Punjab, therefore, it would have much better health than if it were born in Goa.
Which of the following, if true, would most seriously weaken the conclusion drawn in the passage?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Health experts do not believe that moving to Punjab will substantially improve the average Goan's health status.
- The Goan government has alleged that the health statistics given for the state are flawed.
- The better health ascribed to Punjab's current population is mostly due to genetic reasons.
- Forty percent of all Goans are having a health index of more than 1000 points.
- Most Punjabis have a diet better than most others across the rest of the country.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad