- 04/15/2019 at 5:56 am #488898EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the following text and answer the question:
There are many ways of being modern, and many of failing to be so. It is simply not true that liberal capitalism is the only way of organizing a modern economy. The Japanese and German forms of capitalism have never conformed to the free market model and – despite orthodox opinion everywhere telling us the contrary – it is a safe bet that they never will. We cannot know in advance what modernity means for any given society, or what it takes to achieve it. All we know for sure is that different countries have modernized successfully in a variety of ways.
What is the logical relationship between the two boldfaced statements?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- They are mutually complementary.
- The second is a restatement of the first.
- The second presents a focused and conclusive version of the first.
- The first presents an orthodox world-view; the second presents the modern.
- Both present one-world view of what is defined here as modern economy.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad