- 04/15/2019 at 5:56 am #488896EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the following text and answer the question:
The bars in California take the last order no later than 2 a.m. Even the liquor stores don’t sell alcohol after 2 a.m. This rule was enforced years ago to reduce crimes that involved drunken revelry or brawls. The enforcement of such a rule was welcomed by all and so far there has been no cause for complaint. The only thing which comes to my mind is that one who has a habit of getting drunk can stock the same in bulk and consume it regardless of what time it is.
The two boldfaced statements are poles apart in that
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- the first is about drinking; the second about stocking
- the first is about drunkenness; the second about drinking
- the first concerns a public violation ; the second concerns private indulgence.
- the first is about casual intake; the second about habitual intake
- the first is about timing; the second about place
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad