- 04/15/2019 at 5:53 am #488875EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the following text and answer the question.
Though the number of cycle owners in China is increasing by leaps and bounds, yet very few owners make real use of their equipment. For instance, last year more than 100 million bicycles were sold, but not more than 10 million owners cycle down to their workplace at least twice a week or use it for physical exercise at least thrice a week.
Which of the following, if true, tends to cast the most doubt on the assertion that very few Chinese make real use of the bicycles they purchase?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The Chinese are notorious for exaggerating on surveys about the use of their bicycles.
- The bicyclists who use their bicycles for shopping can use it for other, non-shopping, activities too.
- Bicycle owners often use their bicycles for other activities like shopping, sports etc.
- Most bicycle users own at least one more mode of transportation.
- Studies show that the Chinese bicyclists are less likely to use bicycles in future, if they have been involved in a road accident.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad