- 04/15/2019 at 5:56 am #488887EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the following text and answer the question.
The police arrested 6 teenagers from the Olive Apartment Complex yesterday. More than 25 lbs of opium has been confiscated from them. A month ago, 3 more people arrested from adjacent areas were found in possession of illegal drugs. As a precautionary measure, the police have issued an advisory for the residents of the town to keep their children away from Olive Apartment Complex.
Which of the following reasons would strengthen the issuance of the advisory?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Some of the people arrested were residents of the apartment complex.
- The teenagers arrested were trying to find a hideout in the complex.
- The complex has since been thoroughly sanitised.
- Children are a soft target for drug-peddlers.
- The teenagers arrested had earlier been framed into other culpable offences.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad