- 04/15/2019 at 5:56 am #488885EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the following text and answer the question.
The government recently raised the price of alcohol to compensate for the increase in the import duty of the foreign liquor. This raise in the price of alcohol is a healthy step because it would bring down the consumption of alcohol among people. Also, it would drastically reduce domestic violence, health issues and crime which were encouraged by drinking alcohol.
Which of the following statements would seriously pose a doubt on the given argument?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Increasing price of domestic liquor to match with the increase in foreign liquor is a bad policy.
- The price rise for alcohol may propel people towards buying foreign liquor.
- Increased price of alcohol would severely hit the low and middle income group families as the addict may not quit drinking.
- Weaning people away from alcohol may pose a greater health issue, which would involve greater expense in treatment of the same.
- Consumption of alcohol does not have a significant impact on the social scenario.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad