- 04/15/2019 at 5:56 am #488889EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the following text and answer the question.
My doctor strictly advised me to refrain from consumption of alcohol for a few weeks. According to him drinking has become the cause of my sleepless nights. He said if I want to get a good night’s sleep, I must quit drinking as soon as I can. I laughed to myself and thought that whatever naps I take, I owe them all to my bottle of scotch. How funny it is that the doctor held alcohol responsible for my troubles!
The second statement is related to the first in that
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- the latter presents a counter example to the former
- the latter presents a complete contrast to the former
- the latter presents a reason in support of the former
- the latter reverses the cause and effect relationship presented in the former
- the latter garbles up the line of reasoning
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad