- 04/30/2019 at 8:11 am #727737EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the following statements and give the answer.
A blacksmith has five iron articles A, B, C, D and E, each having a different weight.
- A weighs twice as much as B.
- B weighs four and half times as much as C.
- C weighs half as much as D.
- D weighs half as much as E.
- E weighs less than A but more than C.
Which of the following article is heaviest in weight?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad