- 04/15/2019 at 5:56 am #488914EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Read the following passage/information and answer the question that follows.
There are fewer models of the RR available for sale than the number of business houses and billionaires that want to invest in these premium cars. Last year, only 180 cars were sold, while the number of bookings exceeded 1800.
Which of the following, if true, would strengthen the above argument?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Individuals and organisations want to buy the RR car as it is a collector's item.
- The total number of cars sold this year has already exceeded the number sold last year.
- The number of bookings for the RR continues to increase.
- The cars are sold as per the bookings made.
- The number of cars sold last year was equal to the number of cars available for sale.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad